Professional notary services at affordable prices.
All prices below include HST.
Notary Public and Commissioning Services
$35 for the first notarization, $17.50 for each additional notarization (HST included)
- Prices are per notarization or commissioning
- Notarizations and commissions include the notary's signature and seal
- Exhibits to affidavits are a separate notarization
Certified true copies of passports: $120 for the first 48 pages
Drafting of affidavits and statutory declarations: $35 and up, plus the cost of notarization
Mobile Notary Services
House calls: $41.50 to $60 plus the cost of notarization
- Price depends on location - please contact us for an exact price.
- Available in Ottawa, Mississauga, Barrie and Toronto
Airport house calls: $235 plus the cost of notarization
Authentication services: $85 per hour, plus the cost of authentication and mailing
- Includes authentication at Official Document Services, embassies and consulates.
Services on statutory holidays: $30 plus the cost of notarization
Additional witness: $35
Late evening services: $85 plus the cost of notarization
- Includes services provided after 10 pm.
Student discount (with valid student card): 25%
Sliding scale discount for persons on fixed incomes is available upon request.
Name and gender change documents for trans persons: No charge
Notarial services for documents to be used in Argentina: $50
Available only at our Guelph and Brampton locations.
Lateness, Cancellation and No Show Fees
We understand that sometimes things happen and plans need to change. If you are running late or need to cancel your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.
Late fee: $6 per 15 minutes late
- We cannot guarantee that we will be able to keep your appointment if you are more than 20 minutes late.
Late cancellation/no show fee: $35
- This applies when you cancel with less than two hours notice and do not rebook your appointment.
Appointment fee: $30
- This fee applies if you do not bring the correct document or misunderstand requirements.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct documents and understand what the documents require.
How You Can Pay
Email money transfer