Interested in joining the Downtown Notary network?
Downtown Notary is expanding across Ontario and we are looking for notaries to join our network.
Downtown Notary is an excellent way for lawyers to expand their practices. It's also ideal for new lawyers who are interested in learning new skills and gaining legal experience. Notaries who work with Downtown Notary are able to set their own schedules and locations of work, making it a great option for lawyers who require a lot of flexibility in their schedules.
The ideal candidate is:
- A motivated problem-solver with an attention to detail;
- Enjoys working independently but is not afraid to ask colleagues for help;
- An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and kindness;
- Flexible and able to accommodate the diverse needs of clients; and
- Committed to excellent customer service.
Applicants must be members in good standing of the Law Society of Upper Canada and notaries for the Province of Ontario, or in the process of getting their notarial certification from the Government of Ontario.
If you are interested in joining the Downtown Notary, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your qualifications, why you want to be a part of Downtown Notary and describing a situation in which you provided excellent customer service.